Irtimasi (By submerging the whole body).
373. In Ghusl e Irtimasi water must reach all parts of the body at one time, thus, if a person submerges in the water with the Niyyat of Ghusl, and his feet are touching the ground, then he should pull his feet up from the ground, while remaining inside the water.
374. In Ghusl of Irtimasi, it is recommended that one should perform Niyyat, when ones body is partially outside water.
375. If after performing Ghusl Irtimasi it becomes known that water has not reached some part of the body one should repeat the Ghusl, whether the part up to which water has not reached is determined or not.
376. If one does not have sufficient time for Tartibi Ghusl but has time to perform Irtimasi Ghusl, then one should perform Ghusl by way of Irtimasi.
377. A person who is fasting or has put on Ihram for Hajj and Umrah, is not allowed to perform Ghusl by way of Irtimasi. However, if one performs it forgetfully the Ghusl will be valid.